The following terms and conditions are a legally binding agreement which govern your use of our website and purchase of products on our website. Please review the entire agreement carefully. When you submit an order for our product you are certifying that you have read and agree to all terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
*Charges will appear on your bank statement as BioSource Labs.
Orders are usually shipped the following business day before business hours; otherwise.. We ship orders Monday – Friday, excluding holidays. You will receive an email with tracking information the evening that your order ships. You can track your order via www.tracking.fulfillment.com, or the website of whichever shipping carrier you selected at the time of purchase.
Domestic orders will arrive in 5-7 business days from the time the order was placed, depending on the option selected at checkout. We offer domestic shipping via United States Post Office and UPS. However, our primary shipping provider is USPS.
Orders outside the U.S. will arrive in 7-14 business days from the time the order was placed, depending on the option selected at checkout and your destination.
For orders outside the United States, we offer UPS Express shipping, and USPS First Class and Priority shipping options.
UPS requires an address that is not a PO box, so if you do order UPS, be sure to not have it shipped to a PO box. If you do, then we will change your shipping to USPS Express International, which may add a couple of days to your shipping time. Also, UPS does not deliver on Saturdays, so if your order is shipped via UPS Next Day shipping on a Friday, it will not arrive on Saturday, but will arrive the next business day on Monday.
Customer Error – Our system captures your address exactly as you enter it when you submit your order. If you enter an incomplete address, wrong address, or invalid address, and your package is returned to sender undeliverable, we will accommodate your request to reship your order ONLY WHEN YOUR ORDER IS RETURNED BACK TO US. We will reship your item after we receive payment for shipping charges for the reshipment (Rates vary based on size of your order).
Should you desire a refund rather than having your order reshipped, it will be considered a return under which our normal return policy will apply (see return policy for appropriate restocking fees).
Refunds and reshipments will only occur once the package has been received and processed through receiving. If delivery tracking indicates a delivered back to shipper, it can take 7 to 10 business days to be properly received and processed.
Our Company’s Error – If our company happens to make a mistake, and we do not ship your package to the correct address as recorded with your order, we will immediately issue a reshipment of your order.
Order Changes and Cancelations: In most cases, are shipped the following business day before business hours. If you would like to change your shipping address, modify the shipping method, or cancel your order you may do so before 5:00pm EST. We cannot make changes or cancel orders after 5:00pm EST of the business day in which you place your order.
Non-receipt of Delivery – Missing Packages
If delivery tracking is showing a delivered status but you have not received your package, this may indicate that the packages is potentially lost or stolen. Please contact us immediately to take proper steps that will ensure you receive your order quickly. Before contacting us, please check with your neighbors and all people in your household to make sure they have not received the package for you.
In the event we determine your package to be missing or stolen, a claim will be initiated. You will need to fill out a simple form, sign, and return it to us.
Any reshipped packages will be sent with signature confirmation to ensure the package is received. If no one is available at the delivery address to receive your package, USPS will leave a notice for you to either sign and leave in your mailbox, authorizing the mail carrier to leave the package. The best way to arrange redelivery or pickup is to contact 1-800-ASK-USPS with your new tracking number.
If you do not arrange for delivery, USPS will only hold your package for a short time. It is the customer’s responsibility to watch delivery tracking to make sure you are aware of the current location and status of your delivery.
We ship to any country you would like; however, import laws, customs, tariffs, and policies vary by country, and are sometimes enforced differently depending on the particular import office or customs agent who processes your shipment. We make no representations or guarantees that importing or consuming Diet Drops is legal in your country and it is your responsibility to ensure that it is. The customer is responsible for any additional charges, taxes, fees, or duties. In the case that your shipment is denied entrance into the country, our normal refund policies apply – that we will refund the full purchase price, minus shipping and handling, upon the receipt of your returned product. If tracking does not reflect a delivered status or if a returned package is not received within 90 days of your order being shipped, you will be eligible for a refund.
*All prices shown on our website are displayed and charged in U.S. Dollars.
Promotions and Special Offers
We often advertise special offers or promotions on our website. We also extend special offers to certain groups of customers that we may not extend to others. We reserve the right to change these promotional offers at any time, or to extend special offers to any group of website visitors, for any reason.
Any “Free” offer promotion is subject to all the site terms and conditions.
Free Product/Bottles – We often run promotions in which we advertise items as free with a purchase (i.e. “Buy 1 Get 1 Free). We also make special offers to designated customers for free merchandise. In the event of a return, any “free items” included with the original purchase must also be shipped back in order for the customer to receive full credit for the return. “Free” items are counted under the total number of items shipped in any order, and are treated as such in the event of a return.
General Terms and Conditions
Please review the Agreement carefully. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement in its entirety, you are not authorized to use the Website or purchase products from the website in any manner or form whatsoever.
INTERNET TECHNOLOGY AND THE APPLICABLE LAWS, RULES, AND REGULATIONS CHANGE FREQUENTLY. ACCORDINGLY, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS TO WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ANY NEW OR MODIFIED PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT THAT MAY BE POSTED ON THE WEB SITE.
COMPLEXDIETDROPS.COM IS NOT A COVERED ENTITY FOR PURPOSES OF THE HEALTH INSURANCE PORTABILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY ACT OF 1996 (“HIPAA”), NOR IS THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU TO COMPANY CONSIDERED PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION UNDER HIPAA. AS SUCH, THE ADDITIONAL PRIVACY AND SECURITY PROTECTIONS AFFORDED TO CONSUMERS/PATIENTS UNDER HIPAA ARE NOT CONTEMPLATED BY, NOR CONTAINED WITHIN, THE AGREEMENT.
THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS IN NO WAY INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. THIS INFORMATION AND THE PRODUCTS PROVIDED SHOULD ONLY BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE GUIDANCE AND CARE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN. CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE TAKING ANY SUPPLEMENTS OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR HEALTH OR MEDICAL CONDITION.
- Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in the Agreement with respect to your use of the Website including, but not limited to, your purchase of Online Products through this Website. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and Company with respect to your use of the Website and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and/or understandings with respect to your use of the Website, the content contained therein and/or the analyses, research, opinions and other information provided by or through the Website. Company may change the Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Website. Your continued use of the Website following posted changes constitutes your acceptance of all of the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement in effect at that time. Therefore, you should regularly check this page for updates and/or changes. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any future offer(s) or product(s) made available to you on the Website that augment(s) or otherwise enhance(s) the current features of the Website shall be subject to the Agreement posted at the time of your purchase. Company is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for your inability to use the Website and/or obtain any Online Products. The Website and Products offered are available only to individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and can enter into legally binding contracts. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny any order of anyone at any time and for any reason, whatsoever. You certify that you are eighteen (18) years of age and agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information when prompted for such information.
- Orders/Billing. In consideration for the Products and services you order from Company, you agree to pay the sums listed below at the time such sums are due and owing. You shall have the choice to pay with a credit card or debit card. Company’s authorization to provide and bill you is obtained by way of your electronic signature. Once an electronic signature is submitted, this electronic order constitutes an electronic letter of agency. Company’s reliance upon your electronic signature is specifically sanctioned by the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act and the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Transactions Act. Both laws specifically preempt all state laws that recognize only paper and handwritten signatures.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE WEBSITE, THE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE, THE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE: (A) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (D) WILL HAVE SECURITY METHODS EMPLOYED THAT WILL BE SUFFICIENT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE WEBSITE, OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT; (E) WILL RESULT IN ANY SPECIFIC HEALTH-RELATED OUTCOME; AND/OR (F) WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. THE WEBSITE, THE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF THE UNDERLYING INTERNET CONNECTION ASSOCIATED WITH THE WEBSITE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM COMPANY OR OTHERWISE THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE AGREEMENT.
- Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND/OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW FOR: (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, THE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION, CONTENT AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE; (C) THE FAILURE TO REALIZE ANY SPECIFIC RESULT FROM USE OF THE PRODUCT OR HEALTH-RELATED OUTCOME; AND (D) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, THE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, IN THE AGGREGATE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATION AND ANY AND ALL OTHER TORTS. YOU HEREBY RELEASE COMPANY FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES AND CLAIMS IN EXCESS OF THE LIMITATIONS STATED HEREIN. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT PERMIT SUCH LIMITATION, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF COMPANY TO YOU UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS ORDERED AND PAID FOR ON THE WEBSITE. NO ACTION, REGARDLESS OF FORM, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR FOLLOWING THE EVENT WHICH GAVE RISE TO THE CAUSE OF ACTION. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND COMPANY. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE PRODUCTS WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY AND IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS COMPANY LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.4.1 Product Information Disclaimer. The product information provided on the Website is intended only for residents in the United States. The Website and its links may, however, contain information about products that may or may not be available in any particular country, territory or region of the world (including the United States), may be available under different trademarks in different countries. The products advertised on this site have not been approved or cleared by a government regulatory body. You should not construe anything on the Website as a promotion or solicitation for any product or service or for the use of any product or service that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where you are located, including the United States.
- Copyright and Trademarks. All Newsletters, logos, page headers, custom graphics and icons are trademarks and/or service marks owned by Company. All other trademarks, product names, company names and logos appearing on the Website are the property of their respective owners. The Website contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, text, images, typefaces, sounds and other material (collectively “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or developed in the future. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws, and Company owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Content. All rights to such Content are reserved to their respective copyright owners. Except as permitted by the fair use privilege under United States copyright laws, you may not upload, post, reproduce or distribute in any way the Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other proprietary right. Any other use of the Content available on our Website, including reproduction for purposes other than as noted above, modification, distribution, replication, commercial or other use, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited.5.1 Scope of Use of Copyright and Trademarks. Company maintains the Site for your personal information, education, and communication. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you maintain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text and images, without Company’s written permission. Company makes no representation that the information in the Website is appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States, and access to the Company Website from territories where the content of the Website may be illegal or inappropriate is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so, on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Company, its parents and subsidiaries, and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees, agents, co-branders, content licensors and/or other partners, harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), damages, suits, costs, demands and/or judgments whatsoever, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (a) your use of the Website; (b) your breach of the Agreement; and/or (c) your violation of any rights of another individual and/or entity.
- Third Party Websites. The Website may contain links to other websites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. Company does not control the information, products or services available on these third party websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the applicable website or any association with the website’s operators. Because Company has no control over such websites and resources, you agree that Company is not responsible or liable for the availability or the operation of such websites, for any material located on or available from any such websites or for the protection of your data privacy by third parties. Any dealings with, or participation in promotions offered by, advertisers on the Website, including the payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the applicable advertiser or other third party. You further agree that Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused by the use of or reliance on any such material available on or through any such site or any such dealings or promotions.General Provisions. The Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in the State of Wyoming and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wyoming without regard to conflict of law principles. Should a dispute arise concerning the terms and conditions of the Agreement or the breach of same by any party hereto, the parties agree to submit their dispute for resolution by arbitration before the American Arbitration Association in Company, BioSource Labs, LLC in accordance with the then current Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive to the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. You may object to this arbitration provision within 30 days of your initial order by sending written notice of such objection to the company at 10808 S. Riverfront Parkway #3077, South Jordan, UT 84095Nothing herein shall be construed to preclude any party from seeking injunctive relief in order to protect its rights pending an outcome in arbitration. Should any part of the Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. The Agreement is personal between you and Company and governs your use of the Website. Company’s failure to enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The parties do not intend that any agency or partnership relationship be created through operation of the Agreement.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions about the Agreement or about the practices of Company, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BioSource Labs, LLC
30251 Golden Lantern, Ste E #558
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
Copyright © 2018 BioSource Labs LLC.
*Although there are no known side effects associated with the Complex Diet Drops diet, we recommend you consult your physician before starting any diet.
FDA Nutritional Disclaimer: The dietary information provided by Complex Diet Drops is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or to provide medical advice. We are not medical doctors and we do not prescribe medication. If you have any questions about the relationship between nutrition and supplements, we recommend that you seek advice of a qualified, licensed health practitioner. Complex Diet Drops is not approved by the FDA for weight loss. The Complex Diet Drops formula is produced from the highest quality ingredients in an FDA registered, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified facility. You are encouraged to make your health care decisions based on your own research and the advice of a qualified health care professional. Complex Diet Drops has not been demonstrated to be effective adjunctive therapy in the treatment of obesity. There is no substantial evidence that it increases weight loss beyond that resulting from caloric restriction, that it causes a more attractive or "normal" distribution of fat, or that it decreases the hunger and discomfort associated with calorie-restricted diets.